Established Since 2012
Creativeans is an interdisciplinary branding and design consultancy with offices in Singapore, Milan and Jakarta.
Business leaders trust us to solve their strategic and creative challenges: from branding, product design, UI/UX design, packaging design to communication design, across industries and regions. Guided by our systematic approach and methodologies such as BrandBuilder® and Design Thinking, we work with small and mid-size companies, institutions and seasoned entrepreneurs to build brands that matter.
As an ISO 9001:2015 and management certified consultancy in Singapore, we are committed to continuously improve and excel in our creative offerings to to drive transformation for organisations, society, and the world.
ISO 9001:2015 Singapore Design Agency
Quality Management System for the provision of a Singapore design agency providing Branding, Product Design, UI/UX Design, Packaging Design and Communication Design.
Certified Branding Agency Singapore
Enterprise Singapore recognised management consultant who possess adequate know-how, competence, professional and ethical conduct to provide branding agency and consultancy services.
Training and Adult Education (WSQ ACLP)
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) recognised Training and Adult Education (TAE) competencies. Singapore design courses agency must be able to support the performance needs of enterprises and learners experiencing industry transformation.
Clients see us as an extension of their core team, they tell us we are down-to-earth, approachable and committed. Our people are a primary reason our clients would recommend Creativeans to others.
We believe in a one-team attitude across our offices and disciplines. Our team of consultants and creatives are smart, courageous people who care a lot about our clients and the work we do to help them solve their most daunting challenges.
- Managing Director of Creativeans Pte Ltd
- Chairman of Singapore Manufacturing Federation (Lifestyle Industry Group)
- Executive Committee of Design Business Chamber Singapore
- Distinguished Professor of Shanghai Academy of Fine Arts
- Director of Creativeans Pte Ltd
- Council Member of Institute of Management Consultants (Singapore)
- Registered Management Consultant (Enterprise Singapore)
- ACTA Certified Trainer
Creativeans’ unique approach combines creativity, agility, deep expertise, proven methodologies and extensive network to solve our clients’ strategic and creative challenges.
We are also a partner and a collaborator – not a vendor. We know how to strike a balance between business needs, teams and partners, and we understand the transparency it requires.
02 Holistic Solutions
03 Fostering Creativity
04 Think Global, Act Local
05 Versatile Engagement
By interdisciplinary, we mean we approach projects from the intersections of different disciplines and develop a solution for you that is unique and original. We are creatives trained in more than one area of creative disciplines, and thus our eyes look and our minds think beyond a single category.
Fresh perspectives and out-of-the-box ideas that solve complex problems through ways you’d never dream of!
We call it our lock, stock and barrel solution. One solution to fuel your business growth, integrating branding, innovation, product & service design, packaging design to communication design. We believe that they are all inter- and intra-connected; one simply cannot be successful without the other.
At our branding and design agency, we are professionally and intellectually committed to offering integrated, unified branding and design solutions to our clients. From idea, concept development, design, testing to implementation, each vision is carefully articulated into an unique, robust brand without losing its original intent.
We do not provide standard solutions nor do we settle for mediocre work; we foster true creativity in each and every piece of our work to ensure that our clients are presented with what they truly deserve.
We know what an outstanding work entails, and how to engage customers through creative means to enhance your brand and business value.
All the world’s a stage. And on this global stage, we are the creators.
Creativeans exist beyond the shores of Singapore. Our presence is also felt in Jakarta and Milan, Europe, the design nexus of the world. We believe that being global allows cross-pollination of ideas, and the ability for us to look for solutions in a wider, international perspective.
We’ve developed a business model that enables us to work with a wide variety of clients & partners on a diverse set of engagements. From collaborative engagements, strategic partnerships to tailored design courses in Singapore, we tailor our engagement models to fit the requirements and constraints of our partners.
Recognitions and Features
Creativeans combine international design expertise with regional knowledge and affordability. Their small team have provided an attentive service you perhaps wouldn’t find with a larger company.
We had very helpful insights into how to shape our brand and products. They provided valuable input and advice on various aspects beyond their scope of work. Ultimately, they gave us a clear direction into brand development, making the brand more focused on its strengths and we feel now better positioned to move ahead with what we initially started. If we could go back in time, we would have engaged them at an even earlier stage.
Creativeans is made up of a dynamic team with absolutely great creative ideas. Detailed oriented, hardworking and very willing to go the extra mile to satisfy client’s request. A definite recommend for anyone looking for a trusted and experienced 360 brand development team.
We were very satisfied with the amount of data collected, and with their analysis and recommendations, we identified how to create a unique brand position for our company. We have seen increased brand awareness and now have a strong differentiation factor from our competitors, our sales team have also been reporting positive feedback from customers.
We are impressed with Creativeans’ systematic approach towards identifying the gaps in our brand image, the active listening to our branding needs and the creative energy that was poured into crafting your designs. We also appreciate the excellent post project service and assistance rendered to our in-house marketing team in the implementation phase.
Creativeans is one of the most creative and professional design and brand consultants I have worked with. Their work is smart, thoughtful and absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to launch a new brand or refresh their existing brand.
- Singapore Packaging Star Awards, Winner, 2019
- Promising SME 500, Top Business Luminary, 2016
- Promising SME 500, Top Business Luminary, 2014
- President’s Design Award, Designer of the Year, Nominee, 2014
- President’s Design Award, Design of the Year, Nominee, 2014
- SaloneSatellite Award, Pod, Special Mention, 2014
- TIFF, Tubily, Shortlisted, 2014
- TIFF, Layang Layang, Shortlisted, 2014
- Furniture Design Award, Tei, Shortlisted, 2012
- SaloneSatellite Award, Adapt, Shortlisted, 2011
- Furniture Design Award, Sprout, Merit Award, 2011
- Fujitsu Design Award, Mochitsu, Shortlisted, 2011
- Tivoli Audio Design Challenge, Imagine, Winner (Singapore), 2010
- Seoul International Design Competition, Monky, Shortlisted, 2010
- Un Designer Per Le Imprese, Lugum, Special Mention, 2010
- Sound Innovation Competition, Mini, 1st Prize, 2009
- Furniture Design Award, Sqoosh, Shortlisted, 2007
- Express IT! iN2015 Competition, System Doc, Merit, 2006
- Young Asian Designers Award, Makan,Shortlisted, 2006
- Singapore Gifts & Premiums Fair, 2019
- Creativity Festival, 2019
- Singapore Gifts & Premiums Fair, 2018
- Singapore Design Week, 2018
- Shenzhen Design Week, 2017
- Casa – Italian Design & Lifestyle, 2017
- SaloneSatellite, The Missing Dining Table, 2016
- Singapore Design Week, Bringing Brands to Life, 2016
- SingaPlural, Design Larger than Life, 2015
- IFFS, Singapore Design Pavilion, 2015
- IFFS, Young Guns, 2014
- SingaPlural, Spectrum Installation, 2014
- SingaPlural, POP! Installation, 2014
- SingaPlural, The Periodic Table, 2014
- 100% Design Singapore, 100% Material Workshop, 2013
- Esplanade, Stories of Design, 2013
- Esplanade, Flipside 2013
- Salone del Mobile, Singapore Lah!,2013
- SingaPlural, Design Larger Than Life, 2013
- Zero Design Festival, Charity Auction, 2013
- Home & Decor Fair, Kopitiamo, 2012
- Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris, Generation Design, 2012
- MAAD, Red Dot Museum, Guest Exhibitor, 2012
- SaloneSatellite, Treasures of the Little Red Dot, 2012
- SingaPlural, Design Larger Than Life, 2012
- SingaPlural, 30 Chairs Lifestories, 2012
- Tent London, Treasures of the Little Red Dot, 2011
- SaloneSatellite, Treasures of the Little Red Dot, 2011
- Triennale Design Museum, Un Designer Per Le Imprese, 2010
- Salone del Mobile, Un Designer Per Le Imprese, 2010
Elle Decor UK
The Food Journal